Monday, February 11, 2008

on changing sides

It's official. I've changed sides. I know many folks will be shocked to hear this, but I can't help the way I feel. Sometimes you've just got to go with your gut.

I stopped at one of my (new) remote offices and when it happened I couldn't believe it. I compromised a lot of what I usd to think was good and pure. I may be changed forever.

I now put cream and sweetener in my coffee and it's wonderful. Once a purist of strong, black coffee, I now enjoy the lighter side.

If I've disappointed any you, I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

this purist is hangin tough.

Justin said...

Dude, It's a Grind is the best coffee place ever. My "remote office" with the same name is in morrisville/cary boarder on High House and davis Drive. But...I'm more of a Chai Tea, or pumpkin spice Latte kinda guy.... so I'm not a purist...what does that make me????

*Shakes head
I have no identity:)

Tripp said...

I have never had 'it's a grind' coffee so i will have to visit you at the office. is it ok for a purist to visit?